Forney 20595 5/16" x 12" Industrial Pro HSS Aircraft Extension Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 135-degree split point allows cutting to begin immediately
- Penetrate faster with less pressure and prevent walking
- Used for drilling holes in hard-to-reach places
- No center punch is needed
- National Aerospace Standard 907, Type B
- The Forney 20595 aircraft extension drill bit, 5/16" x 12" Industrial Pro 12" high speed steel (HSS) fractional aircraft extension drill bit with 135-degree split point that allows the cutting action to begin immediately, penetrate faster with less pressure and prevent walking. Aircraft extension drills are normally operated in portable electric drills and are used for drilling holes in hard-to-reach places. They are used in aircraft plants for wing and tail assemblies and for drilling cowlings, spars and firewalls. No center punch is needed. National Aerospace Standard 907, Type B, aircraft extension drills Type A243. Forney Industries is one of America's longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm & ranch and do-it-yourself markets. If you've got metal working questions, we've got answers. Were committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. 5/16-inch-by-12-i
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.