Fowler 18" 16R Graduation Flexible Steel Rule (52-310-018)
A clever deal seeker from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 18" Length and 3/4" Width
- 0.020" Thickness
- 16R Graduation
- The Fowler 54-565-233 High-Accuracy Ultima Bore Gauging System has a measurement range of 7.878 to 8.27" and is accurate to + or - 0.00006". Resolution is 0.00001" and the measuring depth is 3.15". The gauge has constant spring pressure for repeatability and Bower's FastFit measuring heads for rapid measurement. It uses a three-point contact system for the detection of lobing or triangular form error, and ceramic contact points provide high durability and stability with regard to thermal expansion. The Ultima system requires connection to a Sylvac or multiplexer display unit.
- Measuring Rule
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.