Gates 2-7/16" Bore 3.5" Length 3.5" Max Bore Taper-Lock Bushing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbon steel for strength and resistance to wear
- Allows precise selection of number of drive teeth or grooves in adjustable speed applications
- For use with Taper-Lock sheaves, sprockets and pulleys (not included)
- Mounting hardware included
- This Gates Taper-Lock bushing is suitable for use with same-type sheaves, sprockets, and pulleys in power transmission applications that require synchronous rotation. The carbon steel bushing provides strength and resistance to wear and includes mounting bolts and washers. Taper-Lock sheaves, sprockets, and pulleys (not included) are available in a variety of outside diameters to fit this Taper-Lock bushing, allowing the precise selection of the number of drive teeth or grooves. This bushing is suitable for use in a wide range of mechanical and electronic adjustable drives, including automotive and printing industries.Plain bearings provide low-friction sliding contact for relative motion between parts of a machine. They are the simplest type of bearing, with no rolling elements, and there are three basic types of plain bearings: radial plain bearings (also called sleeve bearings or bushings) to support rotating or reciprocating shafts, thrust bearings (also called washers) to support
- Bore Diameter: 2-7/16 inches
- Overall Length: 3.5 inches
- Taper-Lock Bushing
- 3535 2.7/16
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.