Gates 3/3VX1250 3VX Section Super HC Molded Notch PowerBand Belt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Cords bonded to the body for equal load distribution and reduced bending stress
- Notches molded into underside for the flexibility to fit smaller diameter sheaves
- PowerBand tie band for lateral strength and staying on track
- Working temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F
- This Gates Super HC notched, banded power transmission V-belt reduces bending stress as the belt wraps around small diameter pulleys. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents. Its cords are bonded to the body are strongly bonded to the body of the belt for equal load distribution and reducing bending stress without deterioration of the cord. Notches molded into the underside create the flexibility needed to fit smaller diameter sheaves while maintaining strength and traction. A high-strength tie band permanently joins two or more belts to provide lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive. This PowerBand construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove. It has a working temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F to protect the belt from cracking and meets
- Material Type: Elastomer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.