Gates 3/B64 Hi-Power II PowerBand V-Belt Outside Circumference
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Cords bonded to the body for equal load distribution and reduced bending stress
- Concave sidewalls for even distribution of wear
- PowerBand tie band for lateral strength and staying on track
- V80 matching program for precisely-matched sizes in varying belt types
- This Gates Hi-Power II belt is a power transmission V-belt for single or multiple V-belt drives. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents. Its cords are bonded to the body are strongly bonded to the body of the belt for equal load distribution and reducing bending stress without deterioration of the cord. Its concave sidewalls provide cord support and full contact with the sheave groove for equal loading and uniform wear. A high-strength tie band permanently joins two or more belts to provide lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive. This PowerBand construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.This V-belt meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements and is suitable for use in drives in which single belts tend to vib
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.