Gates 8mm Pitch 140 Teeth GT 2 PowerGrip Belt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Neoprene body for resistance to dirt, grease, oil, and moisture
- Fiberglass tensile cord for strength, durability, and resistance to elongation
- Nylon tooth facing for quieter operation and resistance to wear
- Matching tooth-and-sprocket profile for increased load capacity and improved registration
- No lubrication or re-tensioning necessary
- The Gates PowerGrip is a toothed timing belt, also known as a synchronous belt or camshaft belt, for lightweight, compact drives. It is made of neoprene for resistance to dirt, grease, oil, and moisture. It has fiberglass tensile cords for strength, durability, and resistance to elongation and a nylon tooth facing for quieter operation and resistance to wear. Gates' patented tooth profile is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove profile. This belt is recommended for use with the PowerGrip GT2 sprocket (not included). The sprocket groove?belt tooth combination increases load capacity, while improving registration. Unlike roller chain drives, this belt eliminates the need for lubrication and re-tensioning, as compared to roller chain drives, for reduced maintenance. This PowerGrip timing belt is suitable for many applications such as HVAC, pumps, compressors, centrifuges, machine tools, food processors, conveyors, packaging systems, laundry equipment, pulp and paper processors
- PowerGrip Belt
- PowerGrip Belt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.