Gates PowerGrip Timing Belt XHeavy 7/8" Pitch 2" Width (840XH200)
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Neoprene body for resistance to dirt, grease, oil, and moisture
- Fiberglass tensile cord for strength, durability, and resistance to elongation
- Nylon tooth facing for quieter operation and resistance to wear
- Recommended for use with PowerGrip timing pulleys for increased load capacity and improved registration
- No lubrication or re-tensioning necessary
The Gates PowerGrip is a toothed timing belt, also known as a synchronous belt or camshaft belt, with a trapezoidal tooth profile for use in positioning applications. It is made of neoprene for resistance to dirt, grease, oil, and moisture. It has fiberglass tensile cords for strength, durability, and resistance to elongation, and it has a nylon tooth facing for quieter operation and resistance to wear. Gates' patented tooth profile is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove profile. This belt is recommended for use with matching Extra Heavy (XH) PowerGrip timing pulleys for increased load capacity and improved registration. This PowerGrip timing belt is suitable for use with office machines, machine tools, postage equipment, sewing machines, vending machines, outdoor power equipment, HVAC, food processing, oil field applications, agricultural applications, wood, paper, sand, and gravel applications.
TIming belts have teeth on the underside of the belt that join with the grooves in a rotating pulley to transmit power at a constant speed without slippage. They are made of compounded rubber and are reinforced lengthwise with fiberglass cords for added strength. The belts require minimal re-tensioning and maintenance, no lubrication, and provide quiet operation. Timing belts are used in industrial applications such as agriculture, textile manufacturing, mining, and printing machinery, and consumer applications such as office equipment, home appliances, and automobiles.
Gates manufactures power transmission belts as well as hydraulic and fluid power products. The company was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.