Gates SPB3350 Metric-Power V-Belt - Size: 16 x 13 x 3350(mm)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Molded notches to reduce thermal and bending stresses
- Straight sidewalls for uniform wedging action
- Treated tensile cords for resistance to flexing, fatigue, and shock loads
- V80 matching program for precisely-matched sizes in varying belt types
- This Gates Metric Power belt is a power transmission V-belt for drives that require metric sizes. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents and has Gates' patented Vextra construction for resistance to stretching and increased service life. It has molded notches (in lengths 3,000 mm and under) to reduce thermal and bending stresses when placed on smaller diameter sheaves and straight sidewalls for uniform wedging action. The belt's treated tensile cords resist flexing, fatigue, and shock loads. Metric Power belts are part of Gates' V80 matching system, which s that all belts of the same type and size will be more precisely matched than the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO) standards require. The result is even load distribution on multi-belt drives and better wear. It has a temperature range of -60 degrees to +250 degrees F to resist belt cracking and meet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.