Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Monitor with Wand & Digital Output
A clever deal seeker from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- GCA-01W Geiger Counter and Nuclear Radiation Monitor with Wand and Digital Output
- The GCA-01 Geiger Counter is a general purpose radiation detecting instrument. It's primary radiation indicators are an audio click and an LED blink each time a radioactive particle is detected. Detects: alpha, beta, gamma and X-Rays. A 3.5mm Digital Output port on the side provides a TTL logic pulse each time a radioactive particle is detected. This TTL output may be used to connected to various digital adapters: a data logger, DMAD- digital meter adaptor.
- Geiger Counter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.