Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Monitor with Wand & Digital Output
A savvy shopper from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- GCA-01W Geiger Counter and Nuclear Radiation Monitor with Wand and Digital Output
- The GCA-01 Geiger Counter is a general purpose radiation detecting instrument. It's primary radiation indicators are an audio click and an LED blink each time a radioactive particle is detected. Detects: alpha, beta, gamma and X-Rays. A 3.5mm Digital Output port on the side provides a TTL logic pulse each time a radioactive particle is detected. This TTL output may be used to connected to various digital adapters: a data logger, DMAD- digital meter adaptor.
- Geiger Counter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.