Gems Sensors FS-200 Series Bronze Flow Switch Sensor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wetted Materials: Bronze, Teflon,316 Stainless Steel, Viton, Ceramic
- Electrical Termination: 18 AWG, 24"-26" long Polymeric Leads
- Switch Type: SPDT (20VA)
- Set Point Differential (Maximum): 0.15
- Recommended Filtration: 150 micron
- Fs-200 series general purpose, straight-through flow path. The FS-200 Series offers accurate flow detection, with 1% repeatability, over a broad range of flow settings and port sizes. Its durable construction delivers long-life reliability in either water or oil. Generous flow paths keep pressure drop low. These switches are ideal for detection of improper flow rates in high volume lubrication, cooling or process systems. FS-200 Adjustable Series switches offer the same accuracy and are as rugged as those with fixed settings, but provide one additional feature: external adjustability. With these versatile switches your choice of flow settings is diverse within a given range. An ordinary, flat-blade screwdriver is all that?s required for the actuation adjustment.
- Size: 1-1/2" NPT Female
- Style Name: 20 gpm Flow Setting
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-10
- Material Type: Bronze
- Maximum Pressure: 400 PSI
- Shape: Inline
- Gems Sensors
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.