Gems Sensors FS-925 Series Brass Flow Switch - 1/4" NPT Female
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Wetted Materials: Brass, Polysulfone, 316 Stainless Steel, Viton, Epoxy
- Electrical Termination: 18 AWG, 24"-26" long Polymeric Leads
- Switch Type: SPDT (20VA)
- Set Point Differential (Maximum): 0.15
- Recommended Filtration: 50 micron
- 1/4" NPT Female
- Style: 1 gpm Flow Setting
- FS-925 Series - General Purpose. These two series of precision-calibrated switches provides reliable and consistent performance; repeatability is within 1%. FS-925 and FS-926 units are factory preset for actuation at specified flow rates. These switches provide accurate detection of excessive or insufficient flow rates in such applications as: protecting against loss of fluid flow in hydraulic systems, assuring proper coolant flow in semiconductor processing equipment, monitoring high pressure lubrication systems, and ensuring proper air flow in water/waste systems.
- Gems Sensors
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.