GF Piping Systems CPVC Pipe Fitting - Gray - Size: 3/4"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Transition fitting for connecting plastic and metal pipes
- Female NPT threads on one end and spigot connection on the other for connecting two pipes with different ends
- CPVC spigot on one end and stainless steel threads on the other for strength, resistance to corrosion, and for connecting plastic to metal fittings
- Maximum operating temperature of 210 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 standards for quality assurance, and meets NSF standard 61 for potable water service
- Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules
- GF Piping Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.