GF Piping Systems CPVC Pipe Fitting Nipple - Gray - Size: 5"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nipple fitting for connecting two threaded pipes
- Male NPT threads on both ends for connecting pipes with female NPT threaded ends
- CPVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and better resistance to high temperatures and pressures than PVC
- Operating temperature range of 0 to 93 degrees C (32 to 200 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM D1784 and F441 standards for quality assurance, and meets NSF standards 14 and 61 for potable water service
- Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules
- GF Piping Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.