GF Piping Systems Two Piece CPVC True Union Ball Valve - Size: 1"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CPVC body for use with temperatures higher than those handled by PVC
- True union construction for in-place valve replacement
- Full port flow for higher operating efficiency than standard port
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction
- Flanged connections for greater ease in installation and maintenance than welded connections
- The GF Piping Systems CPVC type 375 two-piece ball valve has a CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) body for use with temperatures higher than those handled by PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and fluoroelastomer (FPM) O-rings for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels. The PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) seat resists chemicals, moisture, and high temperatures. This valve has a full port for reduced friction; the inner diameter of the valve is the same as the inner diameter of the pipes it connects to enable maximum operating efficiency. This inline valve connects two pipes going in the same direction, and it has true union connections that allow in-place valve replacement. It has flanged connections for bolting to pipes, which provide greater ease in installation and maintenance than welded connections.
- GF Piping Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.