Global Glove TAK1200 Taeki5 Terrycloth Working Glove- Case of 72- Gray - L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Level 5 cut resistant hand protection
- Heat handling capabilities
- 1200-gram terrycloth
- Used wherever material handling of heated sharp objects such as glass, sheet metal or razor sharp steel
- Global Glove TAK1200 provides the latest technology in terrycloth gloves. It combines heat handling and cut resistance. The Taeki 5 loop out terrycloth is a revolutionary new engineered filament yarn that incorporates with one end of cotton used for comfort and cost that still brings exceptionally high cut resistance. Taeki 5 has heat resistance comparable to Aramid yarns. It has an EN 388 level 5 cut resistance. Perfect for handling sharp heated objects such as sheet metal, glass or razor sharp steel. The TAK1200 comes in size large. Level 5 cut resistant hand protection. Heat handling capabilities. 1200-gram terrycloth. Used wherever material handling of heated sharp objects such as glass, sheet metal or razor sharp steel. Large size.
- Global Glove
- Working Glove
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.