GN 817.3 73mm x 10mm Dia Type C Indexing Plunger for Precision Locating
No reviews found
- Steel, blackened threaded body
- Steel, hardened and ground plunger pin
- Matte black technopolymer plastic (Polyamide PA), not removable pull knob
- GN 817.3 indexing plungers have been developed to enable precise locating when GN 770 guide bushes are used. A plain guide bushing is used whereby the dimension l3 of the plunger determines the length of the bushing. The precise location is, therefore, not dependent on the guide pin in the plunger, but on the accuracy of the guide bushing (bore tolerance G6) and the plunger (tolerance h7). Both components are hardened and ground. Of course, the bushing length also influences the accuracy of the positioning. The version with rest position is used in such applications where the plunger must not protrude continually. In that case, the knob is retracted and then turned by 90
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Steel
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5.5 mm
- Outside Diameter: 10 mm
- Overall Length: 73 mm
- JW Winco
- Indexing Plunger for Precision Locating
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.