Goodyear Chem One Black Polyethylene Hose Assembly - 10' L - 2-1/2" ID
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $850.55
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hose for conveying a variety of industrial chemicals in pressure, gravity flow, or suction service
- Alphasyn (modified XLPE) tube for high-temperature chemical resistance, with a black corrugated Omegasyn (EPDM) cover for resistance to abrasion and mild chemicals
- Spiral-plied synthetic fabric and double wire helix reinforcement for strength
- Temperature range of -40 to +250 degrees F (-40 to +121 degrees C)
- Two factory-installed stainless steel cam and groove couplings
- 2-1/2" Stainless Steel 316 Cam And Groove Connection, 29mmHg Vacuum Rating 200 PSI Maximum Pressure, 10' Length, 2-1/2" ID
- This Goodyear Engineered Products Chem One black polyethylene chemical hose assembly is suitable for conveying a variety of industrial chemicals in pressure, gravity flow, or suction service. Its tube is constructed of Alphasyn (modified XLPE, cross-linked polyethylene) for resistance to high-temperature chemicals, and its Omegasyn (EPDM, ethylene propylene diene monomer) cover resists abrasion and mild chemicals. This hose is reinforced with a spiral-plied synthetic fabric and double wire helix for a maximum pressure rating of 200 pounds per square inch (psi) and full vacuum rating of 29" Hg. It can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to +250 degrees F (-40 to +121 degrees C), and comes equipped with two factory-installed 316 stainless steel cam and groove couplings. This hose is suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial chemical transfer applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.