Grade 2 1/4"-20 Thread 5/16" Dia Socket Head Titanium Shoulder Screw
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grade 2 titanium provides high strength, is lightweight, and resists corrosion, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Meets ASME B18.3 specifications
- The grade 2 titanium shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with hex socket drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications. Grade 2 titanium provides high strength, is lightweight, and resists corrosion. The material may be magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Head Diameter: 7/16 inches
- Head Height: 7/32 inches
- Shoulder Diameter: 5/16 inches
- Shoulder Length: 2-3/4 inches
- Thread Size: 1/4"-20
- Drive Style: Hex Socket
- Shoulder Diameter Tolerance: -0.002"/-0.004"
- Shoulder Length Tolerance: +/-0.005"
- Thread Class: 3A
- Thread Length: 7/16 inches
- Tolerance Held: Standard
- Small Parts
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.