Grade 2 #8-32 Thread 7/32" Dia 13/32"L Titanium Socket Head Shoulder Screw
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grade 2 titanium provides high strength, is lightweight, and resists corrosion, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Meets ASME B18.3 specifications
- The grade 2 titanium shoulder screw has a plain finish and a socket cap head with hex socket drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.3 specifications. Grade 2 titanium provides high strength, is lightweight, and resists corrosion. The material may be magnetic. The socket cap head is round with a flat top and a high profile that provides high strength, and installs using an internal drive system that enables more compact spacing than a hex head cap screw. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Material Type: Titanium
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 5/16 inches
- Head Height: 5/32 inches
- Shoulder Diameter: 7/32 inches
- Shoulder Length: 13/32 inches
- Thread Size: #8-32
- Shoulder Diameter Tolerance: -0.002"/-0.004"
- Shoulder Length Tolerance: +/-0.005"
- Thread Class: 3A
- Thread Length: 3/16 inches
- Small Parts
- Shoulder Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.