Grizzly H3443 Super Carbide End Mill 5/16" x 2-Flute (2KES-5/16")
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2 flute
- 5/16" cutting diameter, 5/16" shank diameter, 25/32" cutting length, 2 1/2" overall length
- For cutting carbon steel, tool steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, titanium and cast iron
- These super-precise high-quality TiALN Coated Solid Carbide End Mills are made in a very small factory with German-made grinding machines and diamond wheels. The bits start out as top grade micrograin carbide blank rods which are processed one at a time and end up being razor sharp end mills of the ultimate quality.For cutting carbon steel, tool steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, titanium and cast iron2 flute5/16" cutting diameter, 5/16" shank diameter, 25/32" cutting length, 2 1/2" overall length
- Carbide End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.