Hamlet Stainless Steel 316 Let Lok Compression Fitting - Size: 1"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Size: 1"
- Front ferrule of a ferrule set for providing a seal when compressed between two mating components
- Fitting connects to tubing on both ends
- Type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel
- Operating temperatures range from -100 to 1000 degrees F
- Meets ASTM standards A213 and A269 for quality assurance
- The Ham-Let 316 stainless steel Let-Lok compression fitting is made of stainless steel and connects to tubing on both ends. This is the front ferrule of a ferrule set and provides a leak-proof seal when compressed between two mating components. It connects to pipes or tubing on both ends. This fitting is made of 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel. The operating temperatures range from 100 to 1000 degrees F.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.