Hansen 1/4" Port Stainless Steel Ball Lock Hydraulic Fitting (LL2S15)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ball latching mechanism
- Smooth bore permits free flow of liquid or gas
- Available in NPTF stem end connections
- Standard body material - 303 stainless steel
- Standard seal material - Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen ST-series is a straight through coupling that is designed for use where minimum pressure drop is required and valving is not needed. These couplings are suited for various and versatile fluid transfer type systems. Ball latching mechanism. Smooth bore permits free flow of liquid or gas. Available in NPTF stem end connections.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 7500 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range : 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Grade: 303
- Shape: Socket
- Overall Length: 1-23/32 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.