Hansen Eaton Brass Thread to Connect Hydraulic Fitting Plug with Valve
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Tubular valve construction for virtually no fluid loss during disconnection, reduces environmental and worker safety hazards
- Low air inclusion during connection maintains system performance
- Made of brass with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components
- Connect against pressure capability allows connecting of valves even when pressurized up to 500 pounds per square inch
- Standard seal material: Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen 5100-series coupling with steel tubular valve offers minimum air inclusion and fluid loss. Thread together latch provides connect under pressure capability and vibration resistance. The 5100-series is not rated for continuous hydraulic impulse applications. Standard body material: Brass body with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components, hex and wing nuts. Applications and markets: hydraulics and fluid transfer, on-highway hydraulic wet lines, dump and refuse vehicles, bulk liquid transfer. Maximum operating pressure: 3000 pounds per square inch. 28 Hg vacuum. Rated flow: 40 gallons per minute. 1-inch body size. 1-inch port size. 1-7/16-inches hex. 1"-11-1/2 NPT thread. Measures 1-47/64-inches diameter by 3-35/64-inches length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.