Hansen Eaton Brass Thread to Connect Hydraulic Fitting Plug with Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tubular valve construction for virtually no fluid loss during disconnection, reduces environmental and worker safety hazards
- Low air inclusion during connection maintains system performance
- Made of brass with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components
- Connect against pressure capability allows connecting of valves even when pressurized up to 500 pounds per square inch
- Standard seal material: Buna-N
- Eaton Hansen 5100-series coupling with steel tubular valve offers minimum air inclusion and fluid loss. Thread together latch provides connect under pressure capability and vibration resistance. The 5100-series is not rated for continuous hydraulic impulse applications. Standard body material: Brass body with high resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plated valving components, hex and wing nuts. Applications and markets: hydraulics and fluid transfer, on-highway hydraulic wet lines, dump and refuse vehicles, bulk liquid transfer. Maximum operating pressure: 3000 pounds per square inch. 28 Hg vacuum. Rated flow: 40 gallons per minute. 1-inch body size. 1-inch port size. 1-7/16-inches hex. 1"-11-1/2 NPT thread. Measures 1-47/64-inches diameter by 3-35/64-inches length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.