Hansen Eaton Carbon Steel ISO Interchange Quick Connect Hydraulic Fitting
No reviews found
- Meets or exceeds the ISO 16028 standard
- Color identification rings available to help prevent crossing of lines
- Standard material - high resistant carbon steel with zinc trivalent plating and QPQ finish, ROHS compliant
- Standard seal material - NBR+AU
- Eaton Hansen FF-series flat face is specifically designed for those applications where quick and easy connections and no-spill performance are essential. The FF-series is ideal for use when global interchangeability with other manufacturers is important and is available in sizes from 1/4-inches through 2-inches to best meet your specific size requirements. Push-to-connect. Meets or exceeds the ISO 16028 standard. Color identification rings available to help prevent crossing of lines. Standard material: high resistant carbon steel with zinc trivalent plating and QPQ finish, ROHS compliant. Standard seal material: NBR+AU. Standard sleeve lock prevents accidental disconnection. 5,075 pounds per square inch maximum operating pressure. 18,270 pounds per square inch minimum burst pressure. 46.8 gallons per minute rated flow.
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 5075 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -13 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met: ISO 16028
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Exterior Finish: Zinc Plated
- National Stock Number: 4730-01-627-2538
- Overall Length: 4-1/8 inches
- Style Name: socket_to_plug
- Quick Connect Hydraulic Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.