Hardinge 0.016" Hole 5C Round Smooth Collet with No Internal Stop Thread
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Size 5C round smooth collet with a through-capacity of up to and including 1-1/16 inches
- Back bearing diameter of 1-1/4 inches and overall length of 3-17/64 inches
- Heat-treated right-hand 1.238 inches x 20 external threads for long life, no internal stop thread
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 5C round smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of up to and including 1-1/16 inches, a back bearing diameter of 1-1/4 inches, and an overall length of 3-17/64 inches. The collet has external right-hand 1.238 inches x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, and no internal stop threads. The exterior threads are heat-treated for long life. It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage. This round smooth collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications.Collets are cone-shaped sleeves used to hold rodlike workpieces, or the shafts of tools, in the spindles of lathes, mills, or other machine tools. They are typically made of spring steel with one or more slots along the length to allow expansion and contraction, and have a center hole that is cylindrical, square, or hexagonal.
- Head Diameter: 1-29/64 inches
- Overall Length: 3-17/64 inches
- Smooth Collet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.