Hardinge 16C Hexagonal Smooth Collet 1.010" Hole
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Size 16C hexagonal smooth collet with a through-capacity of up to and including 1-3/8 inches
- Back bearing diameter of 1-7/8 inches and overall length of 4-19/64 inches
- Heat-treated right-hand 1.870 inches x 1.75 millimeters external threads for long life
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 16C hexagonal smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of up to and including 1-3/8 inches, a back bearing diameter of 1-7/8 inches, and an overall length of 4-19/64 inches. The collet has external right-hand 1.870 inches x 1.75 millimeters threads for connecting to the draw bar, and the threads are heat-treated for long life. It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage. This collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications. Collets are cone-shaped sleeves used to hold rodlike workpieces, or the shafts of tools, in the spindles of lathes, mills, or other machine tools. They are typically made of spring steel with one or more slots along the length to allow expansion and contraction, and have a center hole that is cylindrical, square, or hexagonal. A tapered collar tightens th
- Hexagonal Collet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.