Hardinge 16C Stop Assembly - Black - Size: Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Assembly includes 1 stop body, 1 threaded stop, 1 nut
- Threaded section permits the use of Hardinge positive solid and ejector stops
- The Hardinge solid, ejector and long threaded stops are threaded into and positively locked against the end of the collet
- Once locked in place, the stop cannot move even under heavy drilling or other end working pressures
- The standard Hardinge Collet comes with a deep precision threaded section at the rear of the capacity bore. This threaded section permits the use of Hardinge positive solid and ejector stops. a standard collet and it is always ready for stop work since the feature of a threaded capacity bore is applied to all fractional, decimal, hexagon, square, rectangular and emergency Hardinge collets within the capacity ranges. The Hardinge solid, ejector and long threaded stops are threaded into and positively locked against the end of the collet. Once locked in place, the stop cannot move even under heavy drilling or other end-working pressures. The three types of stops permit a wide variety of chucking work since all are adjustable for the desired part length to the maximum depths indicated.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.