Hardinge 1K Round Smooth Collet 1" Hole Size
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Round smooth collet with a through-capacity of 1"
- Fits Kearney & Trecker 1K spindles
- Overall length of 2.831" and a back bearing diameter of 1.250"
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 1K round smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool It has a through-capacity of 1", an overall length of 2831", and a back bearing diameter of 1250" The collet fits Kearney & Trecker 1K spindles It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage This collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.