Hardinge #300 Round Smooth Sure-Grip Expanding Collet 1-9/32" Size
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Expanding collet to hold a workpiece by the inside surface so that the outside surface can be machined
- Works with the Hardinge Sure-Grip Expanding Collet System (sold separately)
- Available in sizes from 1" to 1-1/2" in 1/64" increments
- This Hardinge #300 round smooth expanding collet holds a workpiece by the inside surface so the outside surface can be machined, and is used with the Hardinge Sure-Grip Expanding Collet System. It is made of steel, fits with instant centering on the arbor of the collet system, and provides true parallel gripping, even with half the collet body. The Hardinge #300 expanding collet is an accessory for use with the Hardinge Sure-Grip Expanding Collet System, which is used in lathes and other machine tools to hold workpieces made of metal, plastic, carbide, graphite, ceramic, and other materials.
- This collet is available in sizes from 1" to 1-1/2" in 1/64" increments, and it has an overall length of 1-3/4". It will hold a workpiece with a bore of -0.001" (0.025 mm) under the collet size to +0.015" (0.381 mm) over the collet size.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.