Hardinge 3J Hex Smooth Collet Hole Size: 7/8"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Size 3J hexagonal smooth collet with a through-capacity of 1-1/2 inches
- Back bearing diameter of 2 inches and overall length of 3-3/4 inches
- Heat-treated right-hand 1.988 inches x 20 external threads for long life
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 3J hexagonal smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 1-1/2 inches, a back bearing diameter of 2 inches, and an overall length of 3-3/4 inches. The collet has external right-hand 1.988 inches x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, and the threads are heat-treated for long life. It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage. This collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.