Hardinge 4NS Round Smooth Collet Hole - Size: 1/8"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Size 4NS round smooth collet with a through-capacity of 5/8 inch
- Back bearing diameter of 13/16 inch and overall length of 3-1/2 inches
- Heat-treated right-hand 0.800 inch x 20 external threads for long life
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 4NS round smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 5/8 inch, a back bearing diameter of 13/16 inch, and an overall length of 3-1/2 inches. The collet has external right-hand 0.800 inch x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, and the threads are heat-treated for long life. It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.