Hardinge 5C Hex Smooth Collet Hole - Size: 7mm
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Size 5C hexagonal smooth collet with a through-capacity of up to and including 7/8 inch
- Back bearing diameter of 1-1/4 inches and overall length of 3-17/64 inches
- Heat-treated right-hand 1.238 inches x 20 external threads for long life
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 5C hexagonal smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of up to and including 7/8 inch, a back bearing diameter of 1-1/4 inches, and an overall length of 3-17/64 inches. The collet has external right-hand 1.238 inches x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, and the threads are heat-treated for long life. It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage. This collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.