Hardinge 5C Round Smooth Collet with Internal Stop Thread - 0.891" Hole
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Size 5C round smooth collet with a through-capacity of up to and including 1-1/16 inches
- Back bearing diameter of 1-1/4 inches and overall length of 3-17/64 inches
- Heat-treated right-hand 1.238 inches x 20 external threads for long life, with internal stop thread
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 5C round smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of up to and including 1-1/16 inches, a back bearing diameter of 1-1/4 inches, and an overall length of 3-17/64 inches. The collet has external right-hand 1.238 inches x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, with internal stop threads. The exterior threads are heat-treated for long life.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.