Hardinge 5C Round Smooth Dead Length Collet 1/2" Hole Size
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dead length thru-hole collet for holding long workpieces and bar stock in a lathe or other machine tool
- Works with the Hardinge Dead Length Collet Assembly (sold separately)
- Available in sizes from 1/32" to 1" and 9 mm
- This Hardinge 5C round smooth dead length thru-hole collet is used to hold long workpieces and bar stock in a lathe or other machine tool, and is used with the Hardinge Dead Length Collet Assembly (sold separately) It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage, and is spring-loaded against the spindle face to prevent end movement, thereby ensuring length control This dead length thru-hole collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.