Hardinge 5C Round Smooth Extended Nose Collet Hole Size: 13.5mm
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Type 5C round smooth collet with a through-capacity of 1-1/4" or 32 mm
- Extended nose allows deeper counterbores and greater tool clearance for extended workpieces
- External right-hand 1.238" x 20 draw bar threads are heat treated for long life
- This Hardinge 5C round smooth extended nose collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 1-1/4" for fractional sizes and 32 mm for metric sizes. The collet has an extended nose to permit deeper counterbores and greater tool clearance for extended workpieces. It has external right-hand 1.238" x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, and the threads are heat treated for long life. The collet has internal threads for Hardinge positive work stops (sold separately). This round smooth extended nose collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.