Hardinge 5C Round Smooth Special Accuracy Collet 0754" Hole Size
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Type 5C round smooth special accuracy collet with a through-capacity of 1-1/16"
- Maximum total indicator reading (TIR) of 0.0002" when held in a Hardinge Super-Precision Spindle
- External right-hand 1.238" x 20 draw bar threads are heat treated for long life
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 5C round smooth special accuracy collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 1-1/16", an overall length of 3.281", and a back bearing diameter of 1.250". The collet has external right-hand 1.238" x 20 threads for connecting to the draw bar, and the threads are heat treated for long life. It has a maximum total indicator reading (TIR) of 0.0002" when held in a Hardinge Super-Precision Spindle. The collet is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage. Collets with sizes of 63/64" and smaller have precision internal threads for Hardinge positive work stops (sold separately). This collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications.
- Collets are cone-shaped sleeves used to hold rodlike workpieces, or the shafts of tools, in the spindles of lathes, mills, or other machine tools. They are typical
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.