Hardinge 7/16" 3CH Round Smooth Collet Cincinnati Monoset Hole
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Collet for holding workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool
- Round smooth collet with a through-capacity of 1-1/4"
- Fits Cincinnati Monoset 3CH tapered spindles
- Overall length of 2.718" and back bearing diameter of 1.770"
- Hardened and ground spring steel for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage
- This Hardinge 3CH Cincinatti Monoset round smooth collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 1-1/4?, a back bearing diameter of 1.770?, and an overall length of 2.718?. The collet fits Cincinnati Monoset 3CH tapered spindles. It is made of spring-tempered steel that has been hardened and ground for accuracy and resistance to wear and breakage. This collet is used to hold metals, plastics, carbide, graphite, and ceramics in industrial manufacturing applications.Collets are cone-shaped sleeves used to hold rodlike workpieces, or the shafts of tools, in the spindles of lathes, mills, or other machine tools. They are typically made of spring steel with one or more slots along the length to allow expansion and contraction, and have a center hole that is cylindrical, square, or hexagonal. A tapered collar tightens the collet to provide a fast, strong clamping action and accurate centering for low runout, making it ideal for high-volume pr
- Overall Length: 2-45/64 inches
- Size: 7/16"
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Shape: Round
- Style Name: Collets
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.