Hardinge TD25NS 3/8" Hole Round Smooth Swiss Carbide Guide Bushing
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Swiss carbide guide bushing
- These are carbide lined to keep the stock clean and unmarked
- 3/8-inches hole size
- Round smooth shape
- 1.1022-inches back bearing diameter and 3.228-inches overall length
- Hardinge TD25NS round smooth swiss type guide bushing is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 25/32-inches. Swiss guide bushings are carbide-lined to keep the stock clean and unmarked. 3/8-inches hole size. 1.1022-inches back bearing diameter and 3.228-inches overall length.
- Number of Items: 1
- Shape: Round Smooth
- Head Angle: 16 Degrees
- Overall Length: 3.228 inches
- Size: 3/8 in
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Thread Size: M25 x 1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.