Hardinge TD25NS 3/8" Hole Round Smooth Swiss Carbide Guide Bushing
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Swiss carbide guide bushing
- These are carbide lined to keep the stock clean and unmarked
- 3/8-inches hole size
- Round smooth shape
- 1.1022-inches back bearing diameter and 3.228-inches overall length
- Hardinge TD25NS round smooth swiss type guide bushing is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 25/32-inches. Swiss guide bushings are carbide-lined to keep the stock clean and unmarked. 3/8-inches hole size. 1.1022-inches back bearing diameter and 3.228-inches overall length.
- Number of Items: 1
- Shape: Round Smooth
- Head Angle: 16 Degrees
- Overall Length: 3.228 inches
- Size: 3/8 in
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Thread Size: M25 x 1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.