Hardinge TF37 1-1/8" Hole Round Smooth Precision Machined Swiss Collet
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Precision machined swiss collet
- Swiss-type collets are ground to precise size and TIR to meet precision machining requirements with a standard accuracy
- 1-1/8-inches hole size
- Round smooth shape
- 1.4563-inches back bearing diameter and 3.622-inches overall length
- Hardinge TF37 round smooth swiss type collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 1/2-inches. Swiss-type collets are ground to precise size and TIR to meet precision machining requirements with a standard accuracy. 1-1/8-inches hole size. 1.4563-inches back bearing diameter and 3.622-inches overall length.
- Number of Items: 1
- Shape: Round Smooth
- Head Angle: 16 Degrees
- Size: 1-1/8"
- System of Measurement: Inch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.