Hardinge TF37 1" Hole Round Smooth Precision Machined Swiss Collet
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Precision machined swiss collet
- Swiss-type collets are ground to precise size and TIR to meet precision machining requirements with a standard accuracy
- 1-inches hole size
- Round smooth shape
- 1.4563-inches back bearing diameter and 3.622-inches overall length
- Hardinge TF37 round smooth swiss type collet is used to hold workpieces in a lathe or other machine tool. It has a through-capacity of 1/2-inches. Swiss-type collets are ground to precise size and TIR to meet precision machining requirements with a standard accuracy. 1-1/8-inches hole size. 1.4563-inches back bearing diameter and 3.622-inches overall length.
- Number of Items: 1
- Shape: Round Smooth
- Head Angle: 16 Degrees
- Size: 1"
- System of Measurement: Inch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.