Hassay Savage 66202 2 mm Hex Rotary Punch Broach 8 mm Shank
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hex rotary punch broach pushes through material to create a hexagonal hole
- Made of M-2 high-speed steel for a balance of strength and toughness
- Designed for use with screw machines, CNC turning machines, or arbor presses
- Requires a pilot hole to be cut in material before broaching
- 8 mm shank for compatible toolholder
- The Hassay Savage 66202 2 mm Hex Rotary Punch Broach requires a pushing action to cut a hexagonal-shaped hole in a component. It has an 8 mm shank and is made of M-2 high-speed steel for a balance of strength and toughness. It is designed for use with use with screw machines, CNC turning machines, or arbor presses and requires an arbor hole to be cut in the material before broaching.
- Broaches are cutting tools that can be pushed or pulled through a component to make key, square, hex, and other hole shapes. Most broach styles have teeth that increase slightly in cutting edge size and distance from each other to the end of the tool so they complete the full cutting process in one operation: roughing, semi-finishing, and finishing. Keyway broaches are specifically designed to make keyways. Rotary broaches, also known as wobble broaches, create shapes in blind holes.
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Hassay Savage Co.
- Part Number:66202
- Material Type:High Speed Steel
- Number of Items:1
- Manufacturer Grade:M-2 material
- System of Measurement:Metric
- UNSPSC Code:23241602
- Hassay Savage Co.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.