Hayward Class 150 FPM Gasket 1/2" Threaded Polypropylene Bulkhead Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Polypropylene (PP) material
- 40 Degrees Fahrenheit LowerTemperature Range
- 250 Degrees Fahrenheit Upper Temperature Range
- 150 PSI Maximum Pressure
- Bulkhead Tank Fitting, Body Material Polypropylene, Pipe Size 1/2 In., Connection Type FNPT x FNPT, Required Hole Size 1-3/8 In., Gasket Material FPM, Max. Pressure 150 psi, Max. Wall Thickness 2.08 In., Length 3-3/4 In., Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F, Color white features.
- Material Type: Polypropylene (PP)
- Size: 1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Connector Type: Threaded
- Overall Length: 3-3/4 inches
- Seal Material Type: FPM
- Bulkhead Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.