Hayward Class 150 FPM Gasket 1/2" Threaded Polypropylene Bulkhead Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Polypropylene (PP) material
- 40 Degrees Fahrenheit LowerTemperature Range
- 250 Degrees Fahrenheit Upper Temperature Range
- 150 PSI Maximum Pressure
- Bulkhead Tank Fitting, Body Material Polypropylene, Pipe Size 1/2 In., Connection Type FNPT x FNPT, Required Hole Size 1-3/8 In., Gasket Material FPM, Max. Pressure 150 psi, Max. Wall Thickness 2.08 In., Length 3-3/4 In., Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F, Color white features.
- Material Type: Polypropylene (PP)
- Size: 1/2"
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Connector Type: Threaded
- Overall Length: 3-3/4 inches
- Seal Material Type: FPM
- Bulkhead Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.