Hayward Class 150 FPM Gasket 3" Threaded CPVC Bulkhead Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This Hayward bulkhead tank fitting is ideal for use as an inlet or outlet for valves, pipes, tanks
- FPM Gasket
- 3" Threaded
- This Hayward bulkhead tank fitting is ideal for use as an inlet or outlet for valves, pipes, tanks, and totes. Fitting consists of a body, gasket, and locking nut with wrench flats. Features left hand threads to ease installation. This listing is for each. Technical Specification Item Bulkhead Tank Fitting Body Material CPVC Pipe Size 3 Connection Type FNPT x FNPT Required Hole Size 4-1/2 Gasket Material FPM Max. Pressure 150 psi Max. Wall Thickness 2.12 Length 4-21/32 Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 190 Degrees F Color Light Gray
- Material Type: CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Size: 3"
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 190 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Connector Type: Threaded
- Overall Length: 4-21/32 inches
- Seal Material Type: FPM
- Bulkhead Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.