HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Boot for Electrical & Electronic Cable Harness
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids
- Creates right angle shape after shrinking
- Operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C
- This HellermannTyton 1152-4-G black VG-style heat shrink boot provides strain relief and an environmental seal for a cable harness system used in conjunction with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids, and it has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief. The boot creates a right angle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 24 mm with minimum shrinkage and 10.5 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 24 mm with minimum shrinkage and 6 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.