HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Boot for Use in Electrical & Electronic Cable
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 156-42-G black VG-style heat shrink boot provides strain relief and an environmental seal for a cable harness system used in conjunction with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids, and it has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief. The inlet diameter is 36 mm with minimum shrinkage and 22.5 mm with maximum.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.