HKK ANSI 41 Single Strand Roller Chain - Size: 0.306"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- HKK stainless steel single strand riveted roller chain for use in a broad range of operational environments
- Cold-forged solid construction for increased corrosion resistance and smooth running with no initial stretch
- High corrosion resistance for use in extreme temperature environments
- Solid rollers, link plates, and solid bushings are made of stainless steel and shot peened for added fatigue strength
- One connecting link is included for 10' and 20' chains; 30' and longer includes one connecting link per 10' of chain
- The HKK stainless steel single strand riveted roller chain is suitable for a broad range of operational environments, including farm equipment, paper mills, and mining. The chain is manufactured of 300 series stainless steel with solid rollers and bushings for strength and durability. Its cold-forged solid construction minimizes elongation and wear caused by friction, thereby extending the life of the chain. One connecting link is included for 10' and 20' chains and 30' and longer includes one connecting link per 10' of chain
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.