Homewerks VBVP80E8B Ball Valve - PVC Schedule 80 - Solvent x Solvent - 2"
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 150 PSI at 73 Degrees F
- EPDM seat seals and o-rings
- Fits both Schedule 40 and 80 pipe
- Slip ends comply with ASTM D2466
- It is used for cold water pressure distribution systems in residential, commercial, agricultural and light industrial applications. This NSF-approved valve features EPDM seats and O-rings and is constructed from durable PVC material. Ideal for applications where space and weight are critical considerations. 2" Gray PVC schedule 80 solvent ball valve NSF approved Rated for 150 psi @ 73 degrees fahrenheit seats Epdm O-rings Fits both schedule 40 & 80 pipe Threaded ends comply with ASTM D2466.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.