Horiba Spot Focus -50 to 500 degree Infrared Thermometer (IT-545S)
No reviews found
- Uses an LED spot marker to allow quick measurement of electronic components with very small surface areas
- Measuring Range - -50 to 500 degree C
- Maximum Target Distance - 0.1 meter (10 cm) or 4 inch
- Response time - Less than 1.5 seconds (95% response)"
- The hand-held IT-540 Series of non-contact thermometers include six models. The various options offer versatility in measurement ranges, target areas and target distances as well as choices to include a target marker or without a target marker for all budgets. The non-contact thermometer allows for temperature measurement in dangerous applications such as monitoring abnormal heat generation in high-temperature voltage transformer equipment, power supply panels, quick and accurate hygienic monitoring of the storage temperature of food products. Measurements are instantaneous and accurate.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.