Hose Master Annuflex SS 321 Flexible Hose Assembly - 24" L - 1-1/2" ID
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flexible hose assembly for chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations
- Hydroformed, corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures
- Single-braid 304 stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum working temperature of 1,200 degrees F
- Two factory-installed 304 stainless steel male NPT fittings
- 1-1/2" Stainless Steel 304 NPT Male Connection, 531 PSI Maximum Pressure, 24" Length, 1-1/2" ID
- The Hose Master Annuflex stainless steel flexible metal hose assembly, suitable for high-pressure chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations, consists of a hydroformed, corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures; and a cover reinforced with a single braid of 304 stainless steel for the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating. This hose can withstand temperatures up to 1,200 degrees F, and comes equipped with two factory-installed 304 stainless steel male National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded fittings. This hose assembly is suitable for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, including automotive, gas conveyance, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical transfer, or other applications where the chemical and heat requirements exceed the protections offered by rubber, metal, or plastic hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.