Hose Master Annuflex Stainless Steel 316 Flexible Hose Assembly - 24" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1/4" Stainless Steel 316 Hex NPT Male x FJIC Swivel Connection, 1800 PSI Maximum Pressure, 24" Length, 1/4" ID
- Flexible hose assembly for chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations
- Hydroformed, corrugated 316L stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures
- Single-braid 304 stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum working temperature of 1,200 degrees F
- One factory-installed 316 stainless steel male NPT hex fitting and one factory-installed 316 stainless steel female JIC fitting with a 360-degree swivel for in-place connection
- The Hose Master Annuflex stainless steel flexible metal hose assembly, suitable for high-pressure chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations, consists of a hydroformed, corrugated 316L stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures; and a cover reinforced with a single braid of 304 stainless steel for the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating. This hose can withstand temperatures up to 1,200 degrees F, and comes equipped with a factory-installed 316 stainless steel male National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded hex fitting on one end and a factory-installed 316 stainless steel female Joint Industry Council (JIC) fitting with a 360-degree swivel for in-place connection on the other end. This hose assembly is suitable for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, including automotive, gas conveyance, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical transfer, or other applications where the chemical an
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.